Saturday, June 27, 2015
FoG in Winter July/August 2015. What’s Winter without FoG?
In July/August 2015, the second annual FoG in Winter presents a series of glass-related events on the Bellarine Peninsula
“People who attend FoG in Winter events can learn how to make beautiful objects in glass”, said Festival of Glass Convenor Mercedes Drummond. “We hope they will then be inspired to enter the 2016 Drysdale Glass Art Awards which will be part of the 2016 Festival of Glass” she added.
FoG in Winter is a mid-year reminder that the Festival of Glass will happen in February. It keeps local people, community groups and businesses interested in the Festival and invites them to become involved.
Locations and prices of events are on the Festival of Glass web site:
· Sat. July 25 – Sun. July 26 (2 days)
Glass fusing for beginners
· Sat. July 25 10.00am – 2.00pm Leopold
· Sun. July 25 10.00am – 2.00pm Leopold
Glass beadweaving projects
· Making beaded beads. Sat. July 25
10.00am – 1.00pm Drysdale
· ‘Fandangle’ pendant. Sat. July 25
2.00 – 5.00pm Drysdale
· Bead embroidery – finishing off.
Sat. Aug. 17 3.00 – 5.00pm. Drysdale
Jewellery mending – the basics
· Monday July 27 3.00pm – 5.00pm. Drysdale
Glassworker’s Open Studio
· Sat. Aug. 1 11.00am – 4.00-pm Drysdale
Photographing glass at home
· Sat. August 1 11.00am - 4.00pm DrysdaleWed. August 5 11.00am – 4.00pm Drysdale
(Tutors, prices, projects, locations, etc.)